Our client is looking for a Resident Engineer (Mechanical) to join their expanding team. Female Engineers are urged to apply.
- Ensuring that the company’s assets are maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the engineering department budget and control costs.
- Ensuring that the plant achieves planned availability.
- Forecast required labour skills and staff supervision.
- Maintaining the company’s high standards of H.S.E. management.
- Any other duties as lawfully delegated.
- BSc Hons Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience, 5 years of which should have been at managerial level in mining or heavy engineering industry.
- Membership with the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers and Engineering Council of Zimbabwe.
- Familiarity with ISO & OHSAS Management systems
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status CVS Submitted