Our client within the Retail Industry is looking for a Quickbooks Bookkeeper to join their team ASAP. Candidate must be available immediately.
- General data capturing of all accounting data.
- Processing of creditors invoices and the reconciliations thereof
- Reconciliation of debtors and follow up of all outstanding amounts.
- Carry out Bank reconciliation.
- Process all statutory returns
- Generate, keep record of and track all foreign payments and related acquittals on foreign payments
- Processing of all monthly journals
- To maintain proper books of accounts in compliance with IFRS and the Companies Acts
- Keep and maintain fixed asset register
- 2 years experience
- Minimum of Diploma in Accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must. Knowledge of Quickbooks is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of financial statement requirements.
- Excellent numeric skills
- Ability to think outside the box, work with minimum supervision and the ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Membership of a recognized professional board e.g. SAA, CIS, and ACCA. is preferable
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Interviews Completed