An exciting opportunity has risen for a Chef, with all round professional cookery experience to cover menu preparation, hygienic food serving and managing food inventory as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning, preparing and serving meals in a private home environment according to clients tastes and dietary needs/specifications.
• Catering for parties, holiday meals, luncheons and other social events as required.
• Ordering groceries and supplies as required.
• Performing good kitchen housekeeping at all times through washing dishes and utensils.
• Reporting any appliance faults, maintenance required, or unsafe working conditions.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• Qualified Professional Cook with proven experience in a private home environment.
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g., grillers and pasta makers).
• Up-to-date knowledge of advanced cooking techniques.
• Good knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
• Food Hygiene certified and familiarity with sanitation regulations.
• Good command in English Language both written and spoken.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Physically fit and attentive to detail.
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Open