Our client is looking for a Projects Supervisor to join their exciting team.
- To ensure all Drilling employees, including yourself, follow, observe and maintain all S.H.E policies and procedures.
- To meet daily and monthly production targets in a safe manner, with no incidents or injuries to people or company equipment.
- Plan and execute daily activities to ensure drilling operations continue without delays and ensure the general smooth running of the drill rigs(LF90D).
- Liaise and interact with the client, on all production and SAFETY issues, as well as other issues that may be relevant to operations.
- Engage client geologist, to monitor, supervise and assist company operations to avoid lost time waiting for geologist supervision.
- Ensure and monitor that all drilling crew drill correctly and follow standard drilling procedures.
- To lead, instruct, monitor, motivate and discipline, where necessary, all drilling crew’s throughout the course of daily operations to achieve max production.
- Ensure all drill crew’s follow company code of conduct and enforce rules and regulations.
- Report to Operations Manager on a daily basis on all production, SHE, people, camp site and equipment related issues and any other issues that may be relevant to operations.
Minimum 3 years working experience as a Drilling supervisor /Manager
Should be familiar with LF90 drill rigs
Should be able to speak English fluently
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Open