Our client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team ASAP.
- Integration management: Developing a project management plan
- Scope management: Defining and managing scope, creating a work breakdown structure (WBS), and requirements gathering
- Time management: Planning, defining, and developing schedules, activities, estimating resources and activity durations
- Costs management: Planning and estimating costs, and determining budgets
- Quality management: Planning and identifying quality requirements
- Human Resource management: Planning and identifying human resource needs
- Communications management: Planning communications
- Risk management: Planning for and identifying potential risks, performing qualitative and quantitative risk analysis, and planning risk mitigation strategies
- Procurement management: Planning for and identifying required procurements
- Project management / Quantity Surveying / Engineering experience.
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Open