Our client with the FMCG Industry is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
- To take full responsibility of the shift in terms of management of staff, management of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes
- To take full responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with the companies’ quality systems, processes and procedures
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to
- To ensure that Production targets are met
- To manage the available resources to meet the required production quality and quantity.
- To ensure that finished goods are packed accurately and safely into uniform stacks.
- Ensuring that correct raw materials are being fed into the machines.
- To liaise regularly with the maintenance team and drawing up maintenance schedule of machinery.
- To monitor day to day departmental activities and ensures that departmental costs are within budget.
- 3 years at supervisory Level and experience in food industry
- Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or any other related qualification
- Skills; Ability to Negotiate and Communicate at all levels.
- Ability to build and lead a strong Production Team
- Ability to Negotiate and Communicate at all levels.
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Open