An exciting opportunity has risen for a Luxury Lodge Manager. The Luxury Lodge Manager must manage the lodge on a day to day basis and ensure that tasks are implemented on time and according to the budget and required scope and quality.
The lodge manager will be responsible to manage employees in the lodge.
- The Luxury Lodge manager will carry supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and the applicable laws.
- It is the Lodge Managers responsibility to maintain a good working relationship with the other companies.
- The lodge manager will have to involve the financial department in the bookkeeping of the lodge.
- It will be the duty of the lodge Manager to manage the business, using the following skills: Planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Invoicing clients, stock take, promoting lodge and customer satisfaction will be part of the lodge Manager’s responsibilities.
- Other roles and responsibilities might be assigned from time to time
A minimum of 4 year’s work experience – ideally 2 years as a trainee and in a well recognized five star hotel or world class lodge, as an assistant manager • Exceptional Food and Beverage knowledge • Financial management ability • A hardworking, co-operative manner • High standards of service excellence and a passion for the industry • Attention to detail • Exceptional English and a second language would be preferable • Good computer literacy • Excellent management
- Salary Highly Negotiable
- Starting May-June 2022
- Job Status Open