Our client within the Manufacturing Industry is looking for a Loss Control Officer to join their team.
- Champions a culture of security and loss consciousness amongst the workforce and its communities.
- Monitors compliance of the security system
- Provides professional advice to management on all matters concerning security and loss control.
- Coordinates the maintenance of timely security and loss control systems and procedures for the Company.
- Represents the Company in the courts in the absence of the Senior Loss Control Officer 6
- Assists in the formulation and preparation of loss control and security risk management initiatives in the organisation.
- Assists in drawing security work-plans and programs for each Business Unit
- Assists in carrying out investigations for all cases involving employees at all levels
- Conducts security vetting of prospective employees
- Assists in the supervision of the day to day work of contracted security companies
- Promotes security and risk control awareness i.e. crime prevention and awareness campaigns
- Checks on enforcement of controls in the company
- Assist in coordinating the emergency preparedness systems for the Company e.g. fire system
- Allocates duties to subordinates (depot security staff) and puts in place a timetable for proper supervision
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports for the department.
Job qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Social Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a Security/Police Officer
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status CVS Submitted