Our client within the Manufacturing Industry is looking for 2 Junior Counter Salesman to join their team. Our client is looking for a team player with a competitive streak that will pull the other salesman.
Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the orient.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
Candidates must have a sales back ground preferably with a basic knowledge of steel products (This is not essential), they must be computer literate, have excellent customer interaction skills, they must want to get ahead of the pack showing a willingness to work hard and to learn new things.
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting Asap
- Job Status CVS Submitted