Our Client is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join their team
- Designs and implements performance management (KRA’s/KPI’s) and productivity enhancement systems for the Company
- Designing, implementing and evaluating relevant value-adding training and development policies which focus on outcomes that improve performance.
- Structuring the Company by establishing reporting relationships, developing appropriate job grading structures and promulgating relevant manpower planning programs
- Determining the effects of trends in the human resources environment, budgeting for and controlling costs of employment.
- Change champion in the business through successful implementation of Company business strategies through people strategies.
- Designing overall long-term strategic Human Resources policies and programs.
5 year in Human Resources, at least 3 years on Management level.
Clear Understanding of Retail/FMCG and Performance Management System
MBA IPMZ added advantage
- Start Date April 1, 2020
- Salary Negotiable
- Job Status Interviews Completed