Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
- Prepare and update all ledgers.
- Check and reconcile Revenue accounts.
- Ensure that cash books are prepared and reconciled every month.
- Ensure proper filling of all transactions records e.g. payments with supporting documents.
- Ensure that creditors and debtors are maintained and reconciled every month.
- Update asset register of all branches, monitor the allocation and transfers of all assets, assign codes and depreciates assets as per company policy.
- Assist the accountant in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Prepare VAT input tax and kept the supporting documents file.
- Prepare pre audits schedules and assist the accountant on end of year accounts.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by senior management.
- Accounting Degree
- 5 Years experience as an Accounts Assistant
- Salary Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status CVS Submitted