Our client is looking for 2 Graduate Trainees in Accounting. Graduates must be from UZ, NUST or any South African University.
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, finance, banking etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working
- Accounting Degree
- Graduates must be from UZ, NUST or any South African University
- Salary Highly Negotiable
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Interviews Completed