Our client is looking for various Account Managers (Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, KZN, Gauteng) within the region to join their exciting expanding team.
The purpose is to achieve sales and operations targets in allocated areas, while maintaining strong relationships with fellow team members, service providers and all customers.
- Provide support and input into the development and design of the sales (including calling) and/or marketing plan/s.
- Participate in high quality engagement and maintain strict adherence to sales calling plans.
- Demonstrate commercial competence and increase customer utilization of both existing and new corridors, products and services by ensuring own understanding of performance by product and service by customer, service point
- Business Management/Project Management/Sales Degree or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in a customer and/or consumer focused role
- Experience in the Logistics, Financial Services, Financial Technology or Consumer Financial Services is preferred
- Demonstrated effectiveness in all the areas outlined in the roles and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written):
- Comprehensive Product knowledge (overall and specific products)
- Must know and understand the industry
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent admin skills
- Persuasive and articulate- communicates clearly and reason logically
- Creates team spirit and encourages co-operation between team members
- Strong ability to present, convey and sell ideas, prospects and concepts
- Interacts with others in a professional, patient and confident manner
- Salary R10 000-R17 000
- Starting ASAP
- Job Status Open